A message from the past to Miliband, Cameron and Clegg and their like minded MP’s:
Dissolution of the Long Parliament given to the House of Commons by Oliver Cromwell, 20 April 1653
It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place, which you have dishonored by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice; ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government; ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money.
Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess? Ye have no more religion than my horse; gold is your God; which of you have not barter’d your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?
Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defil’d this sacred place, and turn’d the Lord’s temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices? Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation; you were deputed here by the people to get grievances redress’d, are yourselves gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors.
In the name of God, go!
JOIN THE PEOPLES ARMY AND LET US HAVE A BLOODLESS REVOLUTION TO CLEAR OUT THESE GREEDY, HYPOCRITICAL, SELF SERVING THIEVES OF OUR SOVEREIGNTY AND DEMOCRACY.
WHAT A UKIP GOVERNMENT WILL DO
Below are just a few of the dozens of UKIP Policies covering every aspect of British life: (see more)
● UKIP opposes current plans of the liberal elite and mainstream politicians to charge patients for visiting their GP. UKIP will ensure the NHS is FREE at the point of delivery and time of need for all UK citizens.
● UKIP will increase personal allowance to the level of full-time minimum wage earnings (approx £13,500 by next election) and Inheritance tax will be abolished. We will introduce a 35p income tax rate between £42,285 and £55,000, whereupon the 40p rate becomes payable.
● UKIP will leave the EU, take back control of our borders and save at least £8bn pa in net contributions. We would reoccupy the UK’s vacant seat at the World Trade Organisation (WTO), ensuring that we continue to enjoy ‘most favoured nation’ status in trade with the EU, as is required under WTO rules.
● Work permits will be permitted to fill skills gaps in the UK jobs market. UKIP recognises the benefits of limited, controlled immigration.
● UKIP will cut the foreign aid budget by £9bn pa, prioritising disaster relief and schemes which provide water and inoculation against preventable diseases. [Charity begins at home]
● UKIP will remove tuition fees for students taking approved degrees in science, medicine, technology, engineering, maths on the condition that they live, work and pay tax in the UK for five years after the satisfactory completion of their degrees.
● UKIP will fully resource our military assets and personnel and will guarantee those who have served in the Armed Forces for a minimum of 12 years a job in the police force, prison service or border force.
● UKIP supports a diverse energy market including coal, nuclear, shale gas, geo-thermal, tidal, solar, conventional gas and oil.
● UKIP will reinstate British territorial waters. Foreign trawlers would have to apply for and purchase fishing permits to fish British waters when fish stocks have returned to sustainable levels.
● UKIP opposes the bedroom tax because it operates unfairly, penalising those who are unable to find alternative accommodation and taking insufficient account of the needs of families and the disabled. We do, however, support a simplified, streamlined welfare system and a benefit cap.
● UKIP believes that full sentences should be served and this should be taken into account when criminals are convicted and sentenced in court. Parole should be available for good behaviour on a case-by-case basis, not systematically. We will ensure that the law is rigorously enforced in relation to ‘cultural’ practices which are illegal in Britain, such as forced marriages and FGM.
● UKIP will repeal the Human Rights Act and replace it with a new British Bill of Rights. The interests of law-abiding citizens & victims will always take precedence over those of criminals. We will return to the principles of the UN Convention of Refugees which serves to protect the most vulnerable.
● UKIP will protect the Green Belt. Planning rules will be changed to make it easier to build on brownfield sites instead of greenfield sites and houses built on brownfield sites will be exempt from Stamp Duty on first sale.
HYPOCRISY OF THE WORST KIND
Just a few of the many in this year alone
1) Stole £150,000 from pensioner
2) Twitter – said a film featuring gun-toting border vigilantes offered a good way of dealing with immigrants.
3) Inciting a child to engage in sexual activity,
4) A former British National Party activist selected to stand in a safe Conservative seat
1) Lying to police and attempting to pervert the course of justice.
2) Convicted fraudster and council tax cheat
LIBERAL DEMOCRAT COUNCILLORS
1) Convicted for racially aggravated assault
2) posing in India with an AK-47 rifle and posting a picture on Twitter
Does this mean that all Conservative councillors are thieves, racists and sexual perverts?
Does this mean that all Labour Councillors are all lying fraudsters?
Does this mean that all Liberal Democrat Councillors are all violent, racist or terrorists?
OF COURSE IT DOESN’T – AND THE SAME APPLIES TO UKIP AND ANY OTHER PARTY.
THERE IS GOOD AND BAD EVERYWHERE.
SO WHY DON’T THE LIBLABCONS JUST SHUT UP AND ADDRESS THE REAL ISSUES AND NOT CONCENTRATE ON THE FEW BAD APPLES ALL PARTIES SEEM TO HAVE?
B E C A U S E W E C A N A L L D O T H A T
And you bunch are certainly no better than we are, indeed the evidence seems the opposite.
IT IS PURE HYPOCRISY!
See below extract from UKIP website: Continue reading
Voters must decide for or against a United States of Europe during EU elections this spring, says vice president of the European Commission.
A campaign for the European Union to become a “United States of Europe” will be the “best weapon against the Eurosceptics”, one of Brussels’ most senior officials has said.
Viviane Reding, vice president of the European Commission and the longest serving Brussels commissioner, has called for “a true political union” to be put on the agenda for EU elections this spring.
“We need to build a United States of Europe with the Commission as government and two chambers – the European Parliament and a “Senate” of Member States,” she said.* Continue reading
As Wickford and Rayleigh residents ‘look forward’ to megga housing estates, less green belt, more traffic congestion and more overcrowded schools and GP surgeries; all thanks to Cameron and Clegg’s ‘Localism’ policy (which is anything but), David Cameron has been warned by one of his most loyal MPs that “the defining legacy” of his time in power could be the destruction of the countryside. Continue reading